This article covers how to embed your website using a widget into another website like Webflow, Bubble, Squarespace & Wordpress.
- In the editor, click on Settings and then select the Embed option to get your widget code.
- Go to the platform you want to embed the app into.
In this article, we will be using Google sites. Paste your widget code inside:
- Adjust widget and publish changes!
Try the widget code yourself:
<div id="poryApp" data-domain="<https://widget-example.pory.app>"></div> <script src="<https://pory.app/widget.js>"></script>
Disabling Domain Access
In some cases, your embedded app may be behind a paywall or is password protected. To prevent people from accessing your pory.app link:
- Enable the Embed only mode
The widget does not support the concept of pages. Please use a modal instead. You can update this by:
- Hover over listing and click on Edit Listing
- Switch to Detailed View from the left sidebar