Welcome to Pory! This guide will help you find your bearings on the platform. Feel free to also join our Slack Community for additional help and inspiration. ❤️
Sections in a website visually separates parts of a webpage. These sections are used to group and structure content, making it more accessible and user-friendly. To add a section:
- Select Add Section to add your first block.
- Select a block
- Select the Edit icon Button by overing over the section to open up the editor.
Create listings that presents information in a format that is easy for users to browse, search, and interact with using your own data stored on Airtable. E.g. business directories, product listings or catalogs etc.
- Add a section and select a block under Display Airtable Data
- Click on Edit Listing to connect your Airtable
- Enter your Airtable Access Token (if you haven’t done so previously)
- Click on the Page Selector
- Select Add Page
- Enter a name and path (slug) for the page
To edit page settings like name, path, SEO meta and rules:
- Click on the Settings button from the Page Selector
- Hover over the navigation header
- Select the Edit Header button.
The navigation settings menu enables you to select the position of the navigation (top or side) and add navigation links to pages or URLs. You can also update the layout or styling by switching to the respective tabs.
Apply your own color palette to reflect your brand's personality, values, and purpose.
- Select Theme from the top menu
- Add your own colours and fonts or select one from our color schemes
- Go to Settings from the left sidebar and select the Logo & Favicon tab to upload your assets.