Root Domain: top level domain which is the domain that you have purchased i.e. hello.com would be a root domain
Naked Domain: a naked domain is the domain without the 'www'
Subdomain: This is an extension of the domain you have purchased
- In the DNS Settings, select Add Record again from the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select A Record and click Add
- Leave the subdomain field blank
- In the Alias For field, enter 184.108.40.206
- Click Update.
- Click Domains on the top menu bar.
- Select the domain name you wish to point Pory.
- Scroll down to the DNS Settings section, click the menu and select Add Record
- Choose CNAME Record from the list and click Add
- Complete the following fields:
- Subdomain: enter "www" if you want to use a naked domain such as mydomain.com or enter the subdomain value (i.e. enter blog for blog.mydomain.com)
- Alias For: enter cname.vercel-dns.com
- Click Update