You will need an Airtable account to get started
- Log on to Pory and in the sites page, click Create Site
- Select a template for your site. Don't worry if you can't find one for your use case, you can choose more layouts from the editor :)
- Enter a name for your site (This is used internally for your workspace).
That's it! We have just created a demo website using the template that you selected!
- Select Set up Airtable when you're ready to connect your data from Airtable.
Using our Airtable template
Select Connect my own base. This will copy our template into your Airtable workspace.
Next, follow the same steps as using your own Airtable below
Using your own Airtable
Select Copy template base. This will ask for three things:
- Your Airtable base - Click on the drop down to select which base you want to use
- Your Main Table - This is the table inside the base (Tab) with your content
- Your Filters table - This contains all the options for each filter
You should now see the Airtable base connected to the site. Try update something! 🥳 🎉
Adding content blocks
Click on Add UI Block to add blocks such as a Hero, Feature, Content, Form, Footer or another list